Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonmank

Nonmank

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Empty
PostSubject: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm

I for one am sick of Kirby, it's been called in and will be stuck in red tape for months to come. Lets leave it where it belongs in the shredder.

We as Evertonians deserve a club that lives in 'our' city.

We also as Evertonians deserve a team that plays with 'heart and pride' in the shirt.

When we lose and have given 100% I don't care I am proud to support my club.

What I dont like is this 'cloud of Destination Kirby' looming over us.

I am already nervous about the Derby game as it means more to me than most things in life. To go to work with people who support the shite, who have never ever even seen their ground never mind ours is horrendous.

When they come out with the '5 times' shit I laugh as they have only learnt the song from watching on TV.

So come on Everton - make us proud! yes our ground is old BUT it could be re-developed to 44000. this would be fine by the amount of paying customers the club has.

What would be the point of building a stadium in an area that we dont want!

An area that does not want us!

That wont be full!

Come on Bill have you watched the 'golden vision'

'walking down the cherryfield drive' does not have the same ring to it
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Hey mate youre on a roll - keep it up!

I personally hate derby games - the only thing worse than being there is not being there and having to listen on the radio. And I hate early ko's too - because if we get beaten theres more of the day to feel depressed for!!!
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
Nonmank

Nonmank

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

On a roll -not really

Just fed up with kirby and suchlike

Don't get me wrong- Derby games make me ill.

The supporters of Everton are the best but arguing over Tesco's new aisle is doing us no favours.

WE stay put until LCC give us something worth having.

This site is great -just a shame there are only a few to give opinions (over 12 years old that is)
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm

I know - I've tried to get a few over, and Dave too, and theyve signed up but no one posts! I suppose theres so many forums about hard to get a crowd going. Ah well

I know what you mean about Kirkby, but I understand people getting hot under the collar about it - I would absolutely HATE to see us playing outside the City and especially in a stadium like that one. So until its dead and buried I'm afraid I'll be banging on about it too :lol:

Anyway, lets hope we can put our 'false start' behind us and get a win against Stoke and dare I say it the redshite cheer
Back to top Go down
Nonmank

Nonmank

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:10 pm

You are right we need to keep on 'knocking kirby on the head' until it goes away -for good

what I meant by evertonians arguing about it was that it should be gone by now but the Board want to carry on -pissing us off

I know I don't live in the city at the moment due to work commitments, but as a paying customer / supporter I think I still have a say.

The people that turned up last night to try and overturn the exclusivity deal with tesco-should be proud but for the board use a majority from a 'notepad' just made the whole thing a sham.

I don't want Everton to be a sham

I want us as supporters to talk about our team and hopefully in the future the players that are ASKING to play for us- not the other way round.

the uncertainty is what I meant that I hoped would end last night

but sadly not

False Start- you are bang on with that one - Stoke are gonna get it big time (praying again- and i'm not religous)

Blackburn - silly mistakes that i thought would not happen again (new season)
Portsmouth- silly mistakes that are still happening

Sorry to moan --be better after a win soon
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm

We all will mate, we all will ;)
Back to top Go down
Daveverton

Daveverton

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 am

Watch this space !!! beer
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/user/efcbarca
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season   Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sod Kirby lets get on with the Season
Page 1 of 1