Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before going to bed last night

Go down 
+3
1ceablue
Vandamage
Ms_Moyesyside
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Before going to bed last night Empty
PostSubject: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:27 pm

I took an antibiotic capsule without a drink. I think its still lodged in the back of my throat and no amount of water or tea seems to be dislodging it or at least the taste of it - tastes horrible too.

If only Dr Jay was here to advise me but as it is I'm stuck here with the burger flipper
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

Male Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:30 pm

Try a thick shake, i recommend banana.

What's up that ya need antibiotics, what did you catch? omg
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:33 pm

Fnarr, fnarr - get back to writing for Viz

I've a throat/chest infection, hence the thing about Soothers yesterday - do you pay no attention at all???
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:40 pm

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fnar+fnar
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Omg - not in my understanding - it means a 'dirty laugh' or something!!! SOUTHERNERS!
Back to top Go down
1ceablue

1ceablue

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
I took an antibiotic capsule without a drink. I think its still lodged in the back of my throat and no amount of water or tea seems to be dislodging it or at least the taste of it - tastes horrible too.

If only Dr Jay was here to advise me but as it is I'm stuck here with the burger flipper

Eat a piece of dry bread, that'll shift it
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
Omg - not in my understanding - it means a 'dirty laugh' or something!!! SOUTHERNERS!
You were coming on to me you dirty minx omg
It must be the fact i flip meat for a living that does it for ya. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:35 pm

I love a man who can handle a quarter pounder, thats for sure shocked (that earned me a slap hiding )
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Oh god, she's on the sauce again omg smile
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Haha, no I'm naturally minx-like, even without the aid of alcohol :razz:
Back to top Go down
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm

That urban dictionary is full of shit. Fnarr fnarr comes from the Viz comics years ago, (possibly from Buster Gonads and his unfeasibly large testicles scratch )
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 pm

See!!
And didnt it mean a dirty laugh? Like an X Rated version of a 'chortle' in the Beano?
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am

I know what she really meant the quarter pounder lovin minx. :razz:
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:09 am

So anyway ............... how about those blues???? huh
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:13 am

Shot down, oh the shame of it. omg
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 pm

magic juan wrote:
That urban dictionary is full of shit. Fnarr fnarr comes from the Viz comics years ago, (possibly from Buster Gonads and his unfeasibly large testicles scratch )

Sorry to be a statto but it is Finbar Saunders and his double entendres (excuse the spelling)
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:11 pm

***EFC*** wrote:
magic juan wrote:

Sorry to be a statto but it is Finbar Saunders and his double entendres (excuse the spelling)

But which is the more accurate interpretation - the urban dictionarys or mine?
Back to top Go down
magic juan

magic juan

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 am

Yours trish, and that's why I said possibly, I didnaewannacheatngoogle deadhorse
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

Thats good enough for me MJ. I knew Van would be wrong, bloody southerner Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

www.fnarfnar.com
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:03 am

Ere van yer spiccy jeremy beadle handed star trek dr spok pointy eared ear wearing twat

wheres the new forum like ?
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:08 am

magic juan wrote:

It's finbar saunder and his double entendre. used to love that comic strip as he'd over hear the most normal conversation and make it sound like filthy sex wouldyou
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:21 pm

tony.d wrote:
Ere van yer spiccy jeremy beadle handed star trek dr spok pointy eared ear wearing twat

wheres the new forum like ?
I would tell you but between you askin and me readin you're already there.
Back to top Go down
magic juan

magic juan

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 am

A few examples of double entendres, all taken from issue 138 of Viz:

When talking of his wife's antique camera, a man says "I've spent many a hot afternoon with my face under her hood, flicking away at that button, trying to make those leathery old flaps open up."
When talking of his picture printing apparatus he says "I've got a small Johnson, but it can enlarge to nigh on a foot when it is turned on in a darkened room"
When demonstrating how easy it is to take off the lens he says "A few quick twists of the wrist and it comes off in a couple of seconds... Mind you I haven't had it off in ages, so it was very stiff this morning"
When talking about taking pictures of people he passes on the street, he says "I often startle passers-by when I suddenly pull it out of my trousers and it goes off in their eyes."
When describing the lamp in his darkroom he says "Mine's quite large and glows red at the top"
fnarr fnarr
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:22 am

dorf wrote:
magic juan wrote:

It's finbar saunder and his double entendre. used to love that comic strip as he'd over hear the most normal conversation and make it sound like filthy sex wouldyou

My favourite now is 8ace. Its amazing the state he can get in with a measly £1.49
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before going to bed last night   Before going to bed last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before going to bed last night
Page 1 of 1