Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did we do that??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

How did we do that?? Empty
PostSubject: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:03 pm

The stream I was watching was lagging that bad, I turned it off - it was still 1-0 at the time and I thought that was that .... then I went on Kipper and saw that we'd won 3-1, my stream must have been miles behind cheer

Happy days :scarf:
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
***EFC***

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:43 pm

I watched it in my brothers on some czech channel. For the 1st 80 minutes we could not string more than 2 passes together then all of a sudden, bang!
West Ham fans must be wondering what on earth happened..
Vaughan made a difference
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:55 pm

Cracking cross from Saha and good header from Lescott - hopefully that'll give him a much needed confidence boost, he still looks a shadow of the player he was last season and dont get me started on Yobo .... omg

Second goal was a bit fortunate but how good is it to see a player who'll take a shot from outside the box?!! Well pleased with his 3rd, if we can keep him fit he'll be an asset. I prefer Vaughny over Vic too, he did well when he came on.

That said, we were dismal and our midfield was just terrible. They played like they'd just met and there didnt seem to be any semblance of a game plan. Still, I'll take a spawny win and hope things improve with Fellaini and Pienaar back - anyone think Castillo should be given a run?

Watching the Arse v Manure made me jealous though - must be amazing to be watching football like that - cant believe its 20 years since we did crybaby
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 pm

I watched soccer special or whatever they call it and Paul walsh was saying that we were awful. We went 1-0 down and I thought if we're playing this bad then game over and I switched channel. Turned it back over after 5 just to see how bad we lost and it said 3-1 to us. I was well made up. Still shocked but scared to get over excited about our recent form just yet, but for yesterday, COYB :scarf:
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Absolute nightmare journey for us.

Set off for London 0830 from St Georges on our 18 seater. Made good time to Stafford but unfortunatley thats where our minibus broke down!!!! The company didnt have another coach to send up so it was either turn around or train it. We decided to train it and the AA dropped us at Stafford station in two's.

All the women and younger of our bus were sent first and by the time we got to Brum from Stafford they were all safely on a train to London. We jumped on another train at Brum International and was charged 46 rips single. We ended up in first class and ended up with free tea and coffee to wash our ale down and a nice set of virgin headphones each. Cheers Branson you beardy freak.

Train was delayed somehwere near Milton Keynes as there was something on the track (probably rooney had thrown his fat body on thee after his glaring miss earlier in the day)
Got into London Euston at 15:09. Running all over the underground like fucking belters trying to find what line we where on. Nearly getting lifted for boozing on the underground we finally got into East Ham at about 15:55.

Hammered it to the ground got in there just before they scored to find some pissed arl arse in me seat, but wasnt arsed cos everyone was stood up and bladdered anyway.

Looked sloppy and disinterested but when we scored fucking bedlam ensued and I knew we were going to win it. Thats three games now on the bounce where we have played well below standard and taken three points, so a good sign.

Louis Saha, Louis Saha, wa hay hey Louis Saha.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:24 pm

airborneblue wrote:
Absolute nightmare journey for us.

Set off for London 0830 from St Georges on our 18 seater. Made good time to Stafford but unfortunatley thats where our minibus broke down!!!! The company didnt have another coach to send up so it was either turn around or train it. We decided to train it and the AA dropped us at Stafford station in two's.

All the women and younger of our bus were sent first and by the time we got to Brum from Stafford they were all safely on a train to London. We jumped on another train at Brum International and was charged 46 rips single. We ended up in first class and ended up with free tea and coffee to wash our ale down and a nice set of virgin headphones each. Cheers Branson you beardy freak.

Train was delayed somehwere near Milton Keynes as there was something on the track (probably rooney had thrown his fat body on thee after his glaring miss earlier in the day)
Got into London Euston at 15:09. Running all over the underground like fucking belters trying to find what line we where on. Nearly getting lifted for boozing on the underground we finally got into East Ham at about 15:55.

Hammered it to the ground got in there just before they scored to find some pissed arl arse in me seat, but wasnt arsed cos everyone was stood up and bladdered anyway.

Looked sloppy and disinterested but when we scored fucking bedlam ensued and I knew we were going to win it. Thats three games now on the bounce where we have played well below standard and taken three points, so a good sign.

Louis Saha, Louis Saha, wa hay hey Louis Saha.

Ah well, you didnt miss anything of note in the first half - they were obviously waiting for you to turn up to shift it up a gear wink

Can you claim your train fare back? Bad news that - which coach company?
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:33 am

Blue Line

They didnt charge us for the coach, but I dont think anybody would have paid anyway as people were fuming when we foundout that no replacement bus was coming out. Still it was worth all the pissing around just to see that in the last ten.
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 am

Airbornblue. That win was dedicated to all you lot that travelled on that coach. When the team heard the news, it was the encouragement they needed to win. They couldn't let you guys down ha ha. Seriously though, that was a long arse journey! I'd be so pissed off. Did you stay a bit in London or go straight home?
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:08 pm

We give the wire to the the other coaches on the train down there, Croccy Blues and Southport Blues who we know lads off and we got most on them. A couple of lads stayed in London and trained it back, I wanted to get back though as I had been on the wallop all day. However as soon as I was on the coach I was forced to drink more stella! wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did we do that??   How did we do that?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did we do that??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878 :: General :: Talk shite in here-
Jump to: