Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In memory of voxy wong

Go down 
+4
airborneblue
Vandamage
Wayno
Ms_Moyesyside
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

In memory of voxy wong Empty
PostSubject: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:28 am

Gone but never forgotten

In memory of voxy wong 2ymaero
In memory of voxy wong 28cpljr

Just found this on myspace, typical of vox and his humour

Hiya sweetthing,

Sloans was on Wood street.

The girls won't talk to you? Stella does though! ah don't you worry girl - there all just jelious of that cute face you've got.

********** is a ***** - but don't dare tell him I said that - he'll come round in the middle of the night and beat me up with a clowns shoe!

Tried once again to go on the BR today - got called a girl - oh very dear - at least they recognised me!

Must go, but O, p.s laughed my head off at you the other night. you, but if it was - you where going on about this 'rampant rabbit'.

Well, I only ask the missus (she's more worldly wise than me), she goes, "thats what I had before you turned up dear, their dead expensive", Well, by now,the fuckin penny drops.

I'm like that, "wtf, a dead cute girl on the br is going on about this 'rampant rabbit' and all you can think about is the price"...I'm still in the dog house now!

Bye sweetthing

voxy

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 1/12/2007

Last edited by Ms_Moyesyside on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
Wayno

Wayno

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:30 am

:sad:
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

Male Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 am

cheers Voxy wong
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 am

Mar 7, 2007 7:26 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
:
Hello angel
Body:
Its me Voxy, hope your well...

I just got out of the Royal (hozzy) late last week; thats where I've been before you ask!

How the nurses uniform are ya! (soz, still a bit of medication swirling around in my head)

What a cruel place hozzy can be...Here's the worst part, when I got into A&E they put one of them cannular(spell) things into my hand and the nursey said : "now try and keep your hand as still as possible for the next ten hours" THE SEXY POLE-DANCIN UNIFORMED UP - BUM OF THE NORTH HAD PUT IT IN MY RIGHT HAND.Ten hours??? I was in tears - I struggle for ten hours when I'm on me todd with not one nurse in sight aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr stop laughing Trish - its not funny!

Anyway, might go there next year for me hols - cheaper than Barbados, and service was excellent, good eye candy to; they even have male nurses too for your ladyship (Dame Trish of Walton)

Bye for now blue angel

vox
Back to top Go down
Vandamage
Admin
Vandamage

Male Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:39 am

"Might go there next year instead of barbados" crybaby
Back to top Go down
Wayno

Wayno

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:46 am

voxy cheers

clap
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:10 pm

I don't know him. But from the sounds of it and the respect he has from members of this forum, he seems like a top bloke, so I'd like to give my condolenses too If that's OK. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:07 pm

If he can see this, I know he'll be singing along smile

Back to top Go down
1ceablue

1ceablue

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Bleeding shame. I thought he was winding everyone up when I saw it on the br, and then just felt gutted. :sad:
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:14 pm

I've not been on this site for ages, but I came on to see what was going on, and I saw this thread and thought I'd have a read....... I'm beginning to wish I hadn't now. I didn't know him, but reading that part about the Barbados thing really is upsetting!

RIP Voxy :sad:
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:34 am

Fucking ell I miss the mad twat
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:14 am

I bet he's driving all the philosophers mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In memory of voxy wong   In memory of voxy wong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In memory of voxy wong
Page 1 of 1