Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of our fans are gobshites

Go down 
+2
Ms_Moyesyside
airborneblue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Some of our fans are gobshites Empty
PostSubject: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Leaving the ground yesterday and walking past the Oak some Blue shouts "trigger triger trigger, shoot that n*gger" at my cousin whos a black lad. When he confronts the lad, his mates jump in and start having a go aswell. My cousin has had a season ticket for over twenty years and been all over europe with Everton and this gobshite and his mates start having a pop beacuse he is black. It makes me sick. To make matters worse one Evertonian then twats another one over a dissagreement on the game. I am sick to fucking death of going home and away and having our great clubs name shamed by these so called Evertonians. This is the last for me, I am going to Belgium on Wednesday and I cant even be arsed with it. Twenty first year of me having a season ticket and I am seriuosly thinking about spewing it next season.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Absolutely sickening mate, I'm so sorry you and your cousin had to endure that. It seems we live in an ignorant society but no one should have to put up with that kind of abuse. Bloody shame when decent fans like you are being marginalised by these pricks. Keep the faith mate.
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Very embarrassed to hear that, as both an Evertonian, and as a human being.

The sentiments brought to the front by that are repeated time and time again, worryingly so.

My pride at being an Evertonian is being attacked from every conceivable angle it seems and I am struggling myself as to why I still fight to preserve it. The only reason..

All that is necessary for evil to exist is for good men to do nothing.

A shame, a crying fucking shame. Please pass on my apologies as an Evertonian to your cousin.
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Yeah, I agree with everyones statments above. I'm quite lucky that I've never had to endure that Everton apart from a few stares. In this day and age, that sort of behaviour is intolerable. Their's absolutely no excuse for it none whatsoever. Sorry to hear about that. I do feel that their are a lot of good Evertonians as you can see from the messages that you have received, unfortunately there is always some idiots who tarnish the club's name.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Cheers for the messages. I know its a minority of pricks but it seems like it is becoming more frequent. I mean I am from Everton and me cousin is from Kenny and he has been through his fair share of shite growing up. Especially as one of only two black lads in his year but this is the first time ever he has endured it at the match. He's fucking still gutted, as I am. Its battered me head to be honest.
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Only hope he doesn't let some stupid knobheads prevent him from going to watch Everton, as they would of won, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Well we have both watched Everton for over 20 years so its part of us. I dont think he'll or I will spew it, just angry at what happened. I cant stop going, we havnt won the Europeon cup yet! wink
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Never mind moving to Kirkby, we'd have to move to Fantasy Island to see us win the European Cup dead cool
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Genuinely gutted for you and your mate, don't know what to say to that post. I'm sure if you and your mate have been following Everton for 20 years you will realise this is the minority and not the majority. That said for the last few years I have been drinking locally and getting a minibus to the match and back straight back to the local. I sometimes feel like I'm missing out on the "County Road match experience" looks like I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
sherryman

sherryman

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Very sorry to hear about the treatment of your cousin. I have been going since 1967 and the behavoir of some of the retards who go today makes me sick. I think we becoming more bitter and are turning in on ourselves. Sad.
Hope you keep going though otherwise the good people that go will become a monority to these idiots.
Sherryman
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Well said sherryman, and welcome by the way smile
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 pm

I agree Sherryman, We'll still keep going, I love Everton too much to just stop.

And as Trish says, Welcome. Your in good company here, She's a bad alchy by all accounts beer
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Oi, you - I didnt even have a drink after that shambles on Saturday - told yer, will f iron me!! :razz:
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
Oi, you - I didnt even have a drink after that shambles on Saturday - told yer, will f iron me!! :razz:

If we beat Liege, you staying on that wagon of yours though? wink
Back to top Go down
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

that's as maybe , but I've told you before, them rocks will kill yer redcard
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:58 pm

If we beat Liege I shall be on my knees saying a decade of the Rosary, pfft

Oh, and I might be tempted into posting another photoshopped picture, just for dorf wink
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Please, Please, Please Everton win and win real good! cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of our fans are gobshites   Some of our fans are gobshites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of our fans are gobshites
Page 1 of 1