Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Empty
PostSubject: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:19 pm

Glenn Keely omg

Nothing could be worse than that - bring it on.

Seriously though - are we going to get battered? Predictions please
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
***EFC***

Male Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:25 pm

My only solace was when we got beat by Coventry at Highfield road. Was that in the cup? Anyway Kendall had the team go over to the fans and I seem to remember finger wagging going on between Kendall and Craig Short. The next game .....

EVERTON 2 LIVERPOOL 0

Ruddock (og)
Cadamarteri

Am I cluching at straws?
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:27 pm

***EFC*** wrote:
My only solace was when we got beat by Coventry at Highfield road. Was that in the cup? Anyway Kendall had the team go over to the fans and I seem to remember finger wagging going on between Kendall and Craig Short. The next game .....

EVERTON 2 LIVERPOOL 0

Ruddock (og)
Cadamarteri

Am I cluching at straws?

They were arguing over who's round it was.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:29 pm

airborneblue wrote:
***EFC*** wrote:

EVERTON 2 LIVERPOOL 0

Ruddock (og)
Cadamarteri

Am I cluching at straws?

They were arguing over who's round it was.

Haha, very likely, Howard liked a drink didnt he?!

I have horrible feelings about Saturday, I just want it to be over.
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Same here. I've not shitted it in a long time but this time i'm crapping myself as we can't keep a clean sheet
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:40 pm

The shite are dangerous going forward and have the potentiol to punishus. We have to exploit their weaknesses which I beleive lie in thier back four.
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:42 pm

That 5-0 game. I can't remember if it was my first game. I remember my brother started taking me then and we went to 2 games in as many weeks, I think. the 5-0 and the 1-1 against Man United. Rob Wakenshaw scored at the Park end and I think it was Frank Stapleton who equalised. I'm far too lazy to research this but does anybody know which game came first?

Remember getting in the main stand on both occassions at about 1.30pm. Brian Moore walked past us as well!! ah memories

In a sordid way I'm kinda hoping its the 5-0
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:44 pm

I forget where I read it (probably Kipper) but someone said its a nap that with Old Mother Riley reffing no doubt we'll get at least one player sent off

Keane will score his first league goal for the shite

Steviefuckingeeelaaaaaa will score his 100th and pull up his shirt to reveal a t shirt bearing the legend I HATE EVERTON

Oh and Carra the twot will score a hattrick

Nurse - its time for my medication!
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:28 am

***EFC*** wrote:
That 5-0 game. I can't remember if it was my first game. I remember my brother started taking me then and we went to 2 games in as many weeks, I think. the 5-0 and the 1-1 against Man United. Rob Wakenshaw scored at the Park end and I think it was Frank Stapleton who equalised. I'm far too lazy to research this but does anybody know which game came first?

Remember getting in the main stand on both occassions at about 1.30pm. Brian Moore walked past us as well!! ah memories

In a sordid way I'm kinda hoping its the 5-0

http://www.soccerbase.com/results2.sd

you sure it wasn't Arsenal the 1-1
Back to top Go down
EFC-FOREVER

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:13 am

Scared to death TBH but then again Every derby gets me like that I normally have about 4 Heart Attacks in the First 10 Mins of the derby.

However this year i dont think that there will be any chance of that happeing as we will have to be close for that to happen and i just cant see us getting anywhere near them this year.

I am also the only Blue in My family and the rest are red (Except my Son But he is a bit to Young to Understand it all) So i normally dread the week after the derby as well
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 am

Do you feel a kind of 'acceptance' that we're going to get battered? I do and its horrible. I dont mean getting beaten, I mean a feeling that a real drubbing is on the cards. I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
EFC-FOREVER

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:38 am

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
Do you feel a kind of 'acceptance' that we're going to get battered? I do and its horrible. I dont mean getting beaten, I mean a feeling that a real drubbing is on the cards. I hope I'm wrong.

Yes i agree with you I think like you said in an earlier post that Keane and Gerrard are bound to get their first Goal and 100th Goal against us, and our defense has more Holes in it then One of My Tea bags

Last edited by EFC-FOREVER on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:40 am

Might as well just enjoy the sun and get pissed then eh? wink

(Oh frig, I'm on the wagon hiding )
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:50 pm

http://www.soccerbase.com/results2.sd

you sure it wasn't Arsenal the 1-1[/quote]

The United 1-1 was the following season. Heres me thinking they were a week appart. time flies when you are young!! omg not listening
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Or you're going senile with old age...wait I didn't mean that guys! *runs off*
Back to top Go down
***EFC***

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:02 pm

dorf wrote:

There's every chance ha ha
Back to top Go down
EFC-FOREVER

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:20 pm

dorf wrote:

Its all the years of Supporting Everton mate. Dont worry you will get there wink
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:27 pm

EFC-FOREVER wrote:
dorf wrote:

Its all the years of Supporting Everton mate. Dont worry you will get there wink

Correct a mundo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison   I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I saw us get beat 5-0 at Goodison
Page 1 of 1