Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well say something ffs

Go down 
+2
grantos
Ms_Moyesyside
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Well say something ffs Empty
PostSubject: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:42 pm

I'm fed up of people signing and saying nothing - 40 members and about 5 of us post, grrrrrrr omg
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
grantos

grantos

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
I'm fed up of people signing and saying nothing - 40 members and about 5 of us post, grrrrrrr omg

GET ON THE OTHER FORUM .... IF SHITE YOU HAVE THIS PLACE ...CANNOT HARM
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:49 pm

I'd need a psycho alerter though, plus I'd miss the smileys
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
I'd need a psycho alerter though, plus I'd miss the smileys
just fucking sign up , feeds knows abar this place and hes not signed up
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:54 pm

Only because he knows I'd ban him right off so what would be the point? I'm not that arsed to be honest - nice to see you guys like but its fine, honest :)

So, no news, no gossip for me?? Are Lucy and HB getting married, will I need to buy a hat?
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
Only because he knows I'd ban him right off so what would be the point? I'm not that arsed to be honest - nice to see you guys like but its fine, honest :)

So, no news, no gossip for me?? Are Lucy and HB getting married, will I need to buy a hat?

no fuck all its getting better on there though more people on
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Well thats good - cant believe you've got a Harriet - I've no fucking idea who Everton are but I'll pretend I do so I win some shite competition' Letheren on - oh, how the mighty are fallen!

Get Van on here for a bit and tell him I dont give a shit how long it takes him to load it on his phone :)
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
Well thats good - cant believe you've got a Harriet - I've no fucking idea who Everton are but I'll pretend I do so I win some shite competition' Letheren on - oh, how the mighty are fallen!

Get Van on here for a bit and tell him I dont give a shit how long it takes him to load it on his phone :)

I'll tell him when i see him
Back to top Go down
1ceablue

1ceablue

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:02 pm

tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

no fuck all its getting better on there though more people on

and it's gone all religious
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 pm

tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

You dont fool me tony fuckin d, I know he's on there, grantos said he was
Back to top Go down
tony.d

tony.d

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:06 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

just told him and I never saw him and tell grantos to go and rattle himself
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 pm

tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

HaHA! Busted! grantos didnt say ANYTHING!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
1ceablue

1ceablue

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 pm

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
tony.d wrote:
Ms_Moyesyside wrote:

HaHA! Busted! grantos didnt say ANYTHING!!! cheer

He falls for it every time loser
Back to top Go down
HappyGilmore1878

HappyGilmore1878

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 am

Well Kipper has gone Tits up tonight,check out "They who shall not be named " and the "Domestos Bob" threads, it must be about money, I can think of no other reason.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am

HappyGilmore1878 wrote:
Well Kipper has gone Tits up tonight,check out "They who shall not be named " and the "Domestos Bob" threads, it must be about money, I can think of no other reason.

I dont understand any of the politics on that place to be honest, all over my head thank God
Back to top Go down
HappyGilmore1878

HappyGilmore1878

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 am

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
HappyGilmore1878 wrote:

I dont understand any of the politics on that place to be honest, all over my head thank God

Politics it is Trish, your well out of it
Laphan has lost his head, Colm is a really nice guy, I have had enough of him
Finnished with Kipper when Laphan stops gobbing off on that particular thread hun
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Things will get better, deffo, I am currently experiencing problems reading some peoples posts?! Do I need to do something?!
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 pm

No worries mate, somethings gone wrong and I swear I didnt do anything - I'm working on it!
Back to top Go down
airborneblue

airborneblue

Male Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Happy days. As soon as I can work out how to upload some you tube clips I shall show Dorf, some REAL musical legends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well say something ffs   Well say something ffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well say something ffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878 :: General :: Talk shite in here-
Jump to: