Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derby game alcohol theory????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonmank

Nonmank

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Derby game alcohol theory???? Empty
PostSubject: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 pm

If I start drinking now and build up to an alcoholic stupor to a point where I can dribble without control. Will that be enough to aid attendance at Goodison for the game????

Do i need to get my kids alcohol dependant or will they survive with just a 'chips and gravy' enhancement.

Season tickets are great but I am now dreading the turnstile!!!!!!

Please fellow depressed Evertonians give me your Derby game non drug induced coping strategies!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 pm

I never drink on derby day until after the game, mainly because I'm afraid I'll gob some spotty kopite and bring shame on my family. Theyre to be endured, not enjoyed as far as I'm concerned. Cant help you mate, sorry hiding
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
Nonmank

Nonmank

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 pm

I can deal with gobby kopites at the game -even if we lose (norwegian and cheshire select!)

the diificulty is the fucking shithouses that walk around all the north west and further afield that wear the Liverpool tops singing the 'filelds of analfield road' and ynwa (sorry cant't bear to type it properly!!) who have never been to merseyside never mind the shithouse ground that we left --to the festering maggot council funded scum.

There is a family round the corner to us that have the whole monty ---car stickers, matching his and hers LFC tea towels and everything else. The kids walk around in the tops and give my kids shite (my kids being season ticket holders at Everton) when we lose.

They have never even been to Anfield and should have been shot at birth- scum

That is the reason I am already feeling nervous

It was great when the 3-0 happened -they stayed in and watched Ian Rush milk adverts

We DID NOT walk around in tops -flying flags or anything else

WE came home with smiles and a tear in our eyes that WE are a proud non- egotistic, ground attending bunch that are chosen from birth to be EVERTONIAN
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:17 am

Ms_Moyesyside wrote:
I never drink on derby day until after the game, mainly because I'm afraid I'll gob some spotty kopite and bring shame on my family. Theyre to be endured, not enjoyed as far as I'm concerned. Cant help you mate, sorry hiding

I dying to do that. I think they bring the worst out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:04 am

Haha Nonmank, great description of that family - I think there must be one in every street!

Like you say, we just rise above and one of these days when the whole club sinks into a cesspit of its own making, we'll have the last laugh - COYB :scarf:
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Open a tin of sweetcorn and empty the contents onto a small plate, leave the plate on the window ledge for a couple of days. After a couple of days you will see a 'film' has developed on top of the sweetcorn, breathe gently onto the tip of your index finger and gently roll it across the top of the 'film' so that the film sticks to your fingers.
Allow to dry with your body heat for a moment then ingest, suck your finger dry.
Within an hour or so you may vomit, do not worry, this is normal for food poisoning, and will pass once expunged, for the next 12 hours you will have mental hallucinations and won't have a scooby what is or has happened including wether or not you did or did not go to the game, allow your friends to reveal any favoured outcomes in a controlled environment.

Note this is only avalable for consenting adults and should not be confused with a half time treat ;) beer
Back to top Go down
dorf

dorf

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Is nothing sacred without you having to turn it into something you can get high on. Sweetcorn!!!?? mellow
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Dogs_of_War/index/
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:29 pm

If you've watched the film the Doors, they go out into the desert and get high on a stuff called peyote,or divine cactus, it's a sort of funky plant, anyway it creates a trip similar to the way food poisoning does, and this way was taught to me by an old hippy I used to work with.He was seriously the most amazing talker I've ever met, could sit for hours listening tro his wild tales, he was a bit like Bill Bailey as well dead cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derby game alcohol theory????   Derby game alcohol theory???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derby game alcohol theory????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878 :: General :: Talk shite in here-
Jump to: