Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Evertonians Depressed Since 1878

A place for Evertonians to meet and moan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you reckon?

Go down 
+2
Streetendblue
Ms_Moyesyside
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

Female Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2008-08-16

What do you reckon? Empty
PostSubject: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:27 pm

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2008/09/01/david-prentice-everton-s-situation-is-a-farce-but-where-does-the-blame-lie-100252-21644406/

I feel like I've got Tourettes because every time I hear the phrase 'Whose fault is it?' I cant helping shouting

'KENWRIGHT!'

Last edited by Ms_Moyesyside on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://club1878.forumotion.com
Streetendblue

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm actually hoping it's Moyes' fault.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Cant see it, otherwise why spend weeks quibbling over the Moutinho fee. If we've got any money at all I'm betting its not enough to buy anyone worth having
Back to top Go down
Streetendblue

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:49 pm

Can't see it myself either, but if Moyes is completely blameless then he's more to likely to get off next summer. When players are in the last year of their contract but don't want to stay they say tend to say similar stuff to Moyes is saying now about his contract.

Always hards to judge how much we've got spend with payments being made over the length of their contract
Back to top Go down
Nonmank

Nonmank

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

WE all feel so pissed off because there should be money to spend on somebody decent- the cash generated by AJ and the release of others.

Moyes wants Moutinho WE want Moutinho But nothing

surely if we have not got the cash then we have to go into more debt to pay what sporting want.

Surely that must be better than the loss of revenue if we carry on like this and god forbid struggle to stay up
Back to top Go down
magic juan

magic juan

Number of posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Financially doesn't add up though,. we are supposed to have sold 24k season tickets, based on the last 2 games (excluding away support) that means about 8k are paying on the door, that goes down based on people being pissed off they lose a fair bit of money, however, if they raised that bit extra (on the basis they were just short on the asking price) then surely higher attendances and shirt sales etc etc, thats why EFC seems to be a farce.
Back to top Go down
Streetendblue

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm

magic juan wrote:
Financially doesn't add up though,. we are supposed to have sold 24k season tickets, based on the last 2 games (excluding away support) that means about 8k are paying on the door, that goes down based on people being pissed off they lose a fair bit of money, however, if they raised that bit extra (on the basis they were just short on the asking price) then surely higher attendances and shirt sales etc etc, thats why EFC seems to be a farce.

We should all promise to buy the home shirt withMoutinho on just to get him!
Back to top Go down
Daveverton

Daveverton

Male Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 pm

I think Ill Felt Tip it on anyway .Fuckem!

(Tippex !)
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/user/efcbarca
Daveverton

Daveverton

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Bluebird wrote:
Cant see it, otherwise why spend weeks quibbling over the Moutinho fee. If we've got any money at all I'm betting its not enough to buy anyone worth having

and you weren,t wrong were you BB?

The Cash Down we paid for Fellatio,probably the deposit we got ,from Fulham for AJ 3/4 Million,at the Most

The next dripfeed installments that they give us for AJ will go to pay the Credit for Fellini....

No Money spent,in effect ....!!!!

WE were told we had money for transfers............20 /30 Mil ??...More Lies

Next Post up gets you to 1000 ...............Yay....!!! Party.... hey dj hey dj hey dj
Back to top Go down
1ceablue

1ceablue

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 am

It is Moyes fault. He dithers in the transfer market. We have been looking for a Carsley replacement for 2 years, nothing to do with money. And what is it with his miserable moaning and general '' we're doomed'' attitude lately, it just rubs off on the players. We have gone from having one of the best defences to the worst, while still having the same players......
Back to top Go down
Nonmank

Nonmank

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 pm

i don't personally don't think it was moyes fault - he gave the board a list and asked them to get on with it.

I'm upset that Moutinho did not want to come in the end- he says he considered it but the offer was not good enough---surely the boards fault.

some other big spending team will now have him in their sites for January --same with Wagner love.

I know Moyes has presented as miserable, but thats his way and he is probably pissed off - the same as the rest of us.

The only time I have seen Moyes 'smile' properly was the Derby win (3-0) -everything came together that day and I hope (pray) it happens again in three weeks.

Saha and Fellaini are good signings but we could have gone much further.

The Kirby bollox should have well and truly been put to bed- we should be moving on from this.

I hate to think that the EGM and the 'call in' had a bearing on why we did not get the
players the Supporters deserve.

People pay good money to watch their beloved team- money that sometimes should have gone on something else (ask my mrs- 3 season tickets for me and the kids).

Sometimes to see Bill Kenwright smuggly sitting there with his 'well off' counterparts is a disgrace. Some of them dont even know which colour we play in, but I admit Bill is a blue.

Sorry Bill you are a great suppoter and I know you want to sell to make this club great again.

BUT stop with the KIRBY shite PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Great post that mate, kind of sums everything up!
Back to top Go down
Nonmank

Nonmank

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Thanks BB

It's nice to post and give your opinion without being shot down by 300 kids telling you to f-off like on kipper
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Nonmank wrote:
Thanks BB

It's nice to post and give your opinion without being shot down by 300 kids telling you to f-off like on kipper

Haha, well theres definitely no danger of that happening in here!
Back to top Go down
Nonmank

Nonmank

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:16 pm

Thats good though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The majority of fans with brains are overlooked.

We just need more on this site!!!!!!!!!!!

Would I get banned for linking this site on bluekipper posts?

Would the new sponsors of bluekipper come and kick my door in ---shouting I should download from napster and buy fifa 09 (with rooney in a mank shirt)
Back to top Go down
Ms_Moyesyside
Admin
Ms_Moyesyside

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Haha - I wouldnt bet against it!

I've got the link in my sig on Bluekipper (Portal to a secret community of Evertonians) haha - I know people come and look but as no one is posting I dont suppose they feel its worth joining up.

I'm pretty sure they wouldnt take kindly to the posting of a direct link, but if you 'know' anyone who you think might post, feel free to invite them - we need some gabby bastards on here, me and Dave on our own are just boring the proverbial out of eachother shut up
Back to top Go down
Daveverton

Daveverton

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 am

What ??????

Oh its all my fault now ....!!!! crybaby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you reckon?   What do you reckon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you reckon?
Page 1 of 1